Theft Charges in Saskatchewan? Don’t get a Criminal Record! Hire a Criminal Lawyer.
Merchant Law Group LLP, Regina, Saskatchewan
Theft is defined is broadly defined as intentionally, fraudulently , or without the belief that the act is lawful takes, or converts personal property of another to his use or to the use of another person without consent, with the intent to:
- Deprive, temporarily or absolutely, the owner of it, or a person who has a special property or interest in it, of the thing or of his property or interest in it;
- To pledge it or deposit it as security;
- Part with it under a condition with respect to its return that the person who parts with it may be unable to perform; or
- Deal with it in such a manner that it cannot be restored in the condition in which it was at the time it was taken or converted.
If you are charged with theft or another criminal charge under the Criminal Code, it is very important that you consider consulting a criminal defence lawyer.
Your rights may affected and it is necessary for you to have an experienced and competent Criminal Defence Lawyer to provide you with legal advice and protect your legal rights.
You do not have to face this alone.
Call Linh Pham, Criminal Defence Lawyer. Call: 306-502-5987.
Typical defences to theft will include:
- The accused paid for the property.
- The accused was given the property.
- The accused honestly but mistakenly believed the property was theirs.
- The accused did not know they had it in their possession.
Linh Pham regularly make appearances in Regina Criminal Defence regularly makes court appearances at the following cities and towns:
Assiniboia, Broadview, Canora, Carlyle, Esterhazy, Estevan, Indian Head, La Ronge, Lloydminster, Fort Qu’Appelle, Melfort, Moose Jaw, Moosomin, Nipawin, North Battleford, Prince Albert, Punnichy, Weyburn, Saskatoon, Swift Current, Wynyard, Yorkton and other locations.
The information provided on this page is for education purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as legal advice.
If you need legal advice, contact a lawyer like Linh Pham. Call: 306-502-5987.