Drug Possession or Trafficking Charges in Saskatchewan?
Hire a Competent Criminal Defence Lawyer
Any drug possession conviction can have significant and often unexpected consequences, especially on cross-border travel to the United States. When you have been accused of a drug possession crime, even something as simple as possession of marijuana, you should contact an experienced criminal defence lawyer.
You do not have to face this alone.
Call Linh Pham, Criminal Defence Lawyer. Call: 306-502-5987.
With commitment to fighting a wide range of cases including possession of small or large quantities of:
- “Designer” drugs
- Illegal prescription medication
It does matter whether you are a recreational user, or a large-scale drug trafficker, and in every case, there are significant factors that could affect you sentence such as:
- The quantity of drugs found
- Were they pre-packaged for sale
- Are you a personal user, small-time dealer, or operating a commercial enterprise
- Were you addicted, or selling the drugs out of greed
- Is this your first offence, or are you a long-time offender
- Were you acting on your own, or acting for the benefit of a criminal organization
- The complexity of the drug trafficking scheme
There may be mitigating or aggravating factors to your particular circumstances, and it is highly advisable that you contact Linh Pham – Barrister & Solicitor – A qualified and experienced criminal defence lawyer. Call: 306-502-5987.
Regina Criminal Defence regularly makes court appearances at the following cities and towns:
Assiniboia, Broadview, Canora, Carlyle, Esterhazy, Estevan, Indian Head, La Ronge, Lloydminster, Fort Qu’Appelle, Melfort, Moose Jaw, Moosomin, Nipawin, North Battleford, Prince Albert, Punnichy, Weyburn, Saskatoon, Swift Current, Wynyard, and Yorkton.
The information provided on this page is for education purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as legal advice. If you need legal advice, contact a lawyer like Linh Pham. Call: 306-502-5987.